TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Surviving the Change

Surviving the Change - Cari Z. 3.5-stars rounded up to 4.

The least shifter shifter story I've ever read!

Lone wolf Dan, a hound dog who loves em' and leaves em' falls for prickly human Blythe (dumb name) who trusts no one, and shifters most especially.

Dan can only stay in Denver a short time, as lone wolves are not welcome in any pack territory for long. And as a fan man Dan can't join a pack until he is safely mated. That's okay though, he has no desire to mate so he will be moving along soon.

Then he meet Blythe, who is tending bar at so shifter establishment. And Bly is not giving him the time of day.

Though they manage to get together and Dan falls in love, Bly is closed off. Until things come to a head. Then we get the tender emotion and feelz I was looking for.

I buy the HEA though I wish we had gotten some more wooing and feelz before the end of the story.