TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Double Blind

Double Blind  - Heidi Cullinan I always enjoy Heidi Cullinan's work - she is a true, true artist and a gift to the M/M genre. While this book was wonderfully written I can't give it more than three starts for purely personal preference.

The romance between Randy and Ethan was wonderful and I wanted more, more, more. And while I don't have a problem with multiple partners per se, I am pretty particular as to how they go together. I need to see committed, loving relationships that are consistent. I had the same difficulty with the first book in this series, [b:Special Delivery|7697602|Special Delivery (Special Delivery, #1)|Heidi Cullinan|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1366984603s/7697602.jpg|10382646]. I can't make peace with or feel comfortable with a committed couple that brings a third or fourth into their relationship. If it is a menage, or more, all in a relationship at the same time - just not in and out of each other's lives, it works for me. When it happens the way it does with Mitch, Sam, Randy and now Ethan I just feel betrayed. I am jealous on behalf of all of the participants - no matter how well it is written. No matter how obvious it is that all of them are okay with the situation. It just doesn't work for me. If this had just been Randy and Ethan it would have been a 4.5 stars - losing half a star for too much poker explanation that I skimmed over.

So, amazingly written with deeply moving moments. Really hot smexy times and a solid HEA. I liked, but didn't love this book but will be back for more of the author's work.