TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Until It's Time to Go

Until It's Time to Go - Connie Bailey It got a little better. At least enough to keep me interested until the end. I have to echo some of the other reviewer's comments though. Prologue and epilogue are pointless. The romance thread is the weakest. I never believed in the chemistry of the two heroes. The relationship with the best friend and godson are the strongest.

There is A LOT of dialogue going on in this book. Most of it very sarcastic and snarky. I don't have a problem with either of those but I was a bit too much for me here.

Isaac was pretty much a selfish ass for most of the book and didn't do enough to redeem himself in my eyes.

The cover is lovely but does not relate to the story. The title doesn't seem to relate either.

I gave it 2 stars because I did get invested enough to finish the book but overall I was not impressed.