TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

When Past Comes to Present

When Past Comes to Present - R.G. Green This wasn't a true romance, it was more suspense. But there was love there too. Tyler and Sean's relationship was beautiful and man, sex was hot. Yet the focus of the story was the suspense because the couple was well established.

Established couples are not my favorite to be honest, I love the rush of discovery in a new relationship. I enjoy the push and pull of misunderstandings as two people get to know each other. Yet the depth of emotion between these two men was pretty wonderful. The main supporting character of Mark was quite compelling and I'm interested to see if this divorced man gets a gay-for-you story.

So even though as a whole this story wasn't in my wheelhouse I greatly enjoyed it, was quickly pulled in and very glad I took the time to read it.

This Christmas vacation reading binge is working out great for me. Not so great for the laundry, the house cleaning the cooking....