TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Accidentally In Love

Accidentally In Love - Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow Re-read 5/2/14 -5/2/14

No review written after first read, initial review written 5/3/14

This remains a solid three star review for me. It's a sweet little friends to lovers, virgin hero story.

Cal, a professional photographer and a self admitted player, needs a new place to live. Tom, a geeky, awkward web developing virgin happens to own a house with a room to rent. Their first meeting didn't impress either of them but Tom does offer Tom Cal the room.

Tom falls for out of his reach Cal but doesn't hesitate to speak the truth about Cal's behavior.

Cal sets out to help Tom get a boyfriend but ends up falling himself.

Sometimes it was exhausting reading Tom's all encompassing insecurity. Cal's commitment from the get go was wonderful. I loved Tom's mixture of shyness, innocence, curiosity and boldness in bed. And man, those sex scenes were hot!

This couple gets a solid HEA after a pretty predictable misunderstanding.

I'd recommend to lovers of virgin heroes, friends to lovers and a simmering romance.