TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Crash Into You

Crash Into You - Roni Loren Good read! Though there was a BDSM club involved and D/s scenes it kind of felt like BDSM lite to me. The characters were well developed, both main and secondary. Developed enough that I'll happily purchase the 2nd book that deals with the hero's best friend.

The mystery kind of got lost within the personal conflicts and issues of the main characters, there was a rather huge secret revealed near the end of the book that didn't get the build up or page attention you would expect.

There was a m/f/m menage that, while not my favorite style, was very well done and hot. Overall the smex was quite hot and well written.

Being a character driven romance fan I do wish all of the focus had been on the relationship between Reid and Brynn because heaven knows they had enough baggage between the two of them to fill up several books! :)

Over all I liked the book and while not quite an auto buy author for me I'll be making another purchase.