TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Nobody's Hero

Nobody's Hero - Kallypso Masters Well done Kallypso Masters. Nobody's Hero, Adam and Karla's story, had me catching my breath and had my throat tightening with tears so many times I can't even list them.

There were quite a few times I wanted to slap Adam upside the back of the head and I was pretty sure Karla was some sort of a saint. The brief exploration of total power exchange was interesting, the Shibari was the most erotic and best I've ever read and the sex was off the charts hot.

I'm a fan of the May-December Romance and this one was presented very well - acknowledging the differences in age while still focusing on what Adam and Karla had in common.

It was wonderful to see Marc and Angie from Nobody's Angel again. Loved the way the consequences of Marc's lie continued to ripple and I do hope to see more of that in future books. Cassie, Karla's best friend and Adam's future HEA (I hope), makes an appearance as well. It was nice to get to know her a bit better and doing so made me release just how much she and Luke will have to fight for their HEA.

Missed seeing Luke in this book - he had several mentions but no page time. Wonder what he has been up to!

Also had the set up for Damian and Savi's relationship, which I believe will be the next book. That's going to be another fight towards HEA.

Overall a wonderful book. This one had a few more editorial mistakes but nothing more than I've seen in other published (both self and traditional) works.

I'm really looking forward to the next installment in the series.