TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Room at the Top

Room at the Top - Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow Re-read 3/20 - 21/14

Reviewed 3/21/14

I'm very particular about my ménage stories. Each character needs to be equally emotionally invested: the physical and emotional love needs to be equal.

On the surface you might think these characters were not equal. After all, we've got two gay subs and one straight Dom. I accepted that because there was no emotional attachment or investment at the outset. However things quickly get clouded for all the participants.

The emotions grew, but slowly. Jay and Austin didn't fight it but poor straight Liam put up a stoic fight.

There were times in the story I was exasperated with all three men but it didn't take away from my desire to see them get their HEA. The HEA itself wasn't quite as solid as I had hoped, too many things up in the air, but I was happy with the ending.