TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Straight Guy's First Gay Shave (An M/m Body Shaving and Anal Sex Story)

Straight Guy's First Gay Shave (An M/m Body Shaving and Anal Sex Story) - Josh Lark Another buddy read with Kat because we are hitting rock bottom together apparently.

Go us.

You know, before Goodreads I didn't talk to anyone about the books I read. Even when I was reading vanilla romance, fantasy, mystery...whatever. My IRL friends are simply not readers. They don't truly understand what it's like to get so lost in a book you lose awareness of everything around you. Now, I'm not saying this because this particular book raised me to level of transcendence or anything like that. I'm saying it because I'm simply giddy with excitement that I have people to talk about this shit with now!

This book? This book? Seriously...

I knew I was gonna be getting smexy times. What I didn't know was that it was going to be so damn sensual and sexy. I mean, wow! Where the hell did that come from?

Sure, I put some funny and ironic stuff on my status updates but the honest to go truth? This book kinda blew me away.

Yep, sometimes this author gets a little flowery and purple with his prose but in the end he actually conveys some emotion and this little shorty totally hit all my buttons.

Love it! No apologies! More please...