TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Tequila Mockingbird (Sinners Series Book 3)

Tequila Mockingbird (Sinners Series Book 3) - Rhys Ford While I've loved all three of these books now I think one of the biggest attractions for this series is the Morgan family. I mean, man, that family is amazing. Who wouldn't want Donal and Bridget as parents? And who wouldn't want the men and women as siblings. Books with strong, support families are one of my kryptonite tropes and yeah, this one has it in spades.

I also love a good gay for you, and though this is close, it's more of an out for you story which is actually more realistic and just as good.

Conner is a delicious hero and his match Forest is wonderfully wounded and in need of lots of TLC - both physical and emotional. I love how Conner not only gives himself to Forest but he gives Forest his family. And being the awesome family they are the Morgan's embrace Forest. Especially Bridget, she gloms to Forest and he gloms right back and it's AWESOME.

The relationship here is actually not very realistic and is major insta-love but that's okay because the characters are wonderfully rich and down to earth, the relationships between the characters are deep and three-dimensional and even the mystery didn't bother me.

Thumbs up author!

And the last line? OMG! I can't fucking wait for Quinn's HEA! He sooooo deserves it!