TinaK

She Reads Too Much

There are a million other things I should be doing with my time...cleaning my house, riding my motorcycle, cooking my family dinner, talking to my Mother on the phone. But I can't. I just....can't. There are too many good books to read.

The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles #3)
Erica Stevens
The Skin Map
Stephen R. Lawhead

Public Display of Everything

Public Display of Everything - Cara Dee Let's get this out in the open - my name is Tina and I'm a hopeless romantic. I love emotional stories and conflicts that are all about relationships, trust, love, hurt, misunderstandings and forgiveness. And I fuckin' adored this story.

These two men were hot together, one older and self assured and one younger and inexperienced. I loved the juxtaposition of the younger man, Flynn, being more financially stable and in some ways more aware than Cory. It was fantastic to watch them settle into a strong, secure relationship where they felt safe. And the little hints of voyeurism? Um yeah, hot as hell!

No angst in or out of the bedroom. Like I said, a solid and stable relationship. What we had was Cory slowing coming to terms with a past devastation and fully accepting himself for who he was. And being supported every step if the way by Flynn.

Oh, and can I say something? The smex was hot! Like very hot! Dirty talking. Sometimes a little rough. There is one scene where Cory had his hand around Flynn's neck and could feel him swallowing during sex. Not breath play, but more like possession and dominance, and ohhhhh sooooo hot!

And Luke! Broke my heart. It says at the end that she's working on his story too. Can't wait!!

I'm so happy and warm and fuzzy right now. I just want to curl up with this book and snuggle.